- Plugin Overview
- Requirements and Installation
- Using the WikiLink Shortcode
- WikiLink Optional Parameter
- Categories and Tags
- The Special TOC Page
- TOC Shortcode
- Sidebar Widget
- Settings Options
- CSS Classes for Styling Wiki Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Allowing Site Members to Create Wiki Content
- Article Index
- How to Create a Wiki Index Page
Yada Wiki is a free plugin for the WordPress content management system. Yada Wiki provides a wiki post type, custom tags and categories, a table of contents option, and a sidebar widget. The plugin allows you to link your wiki pages together using the titles of the wiki pages.
The plugin provides two WordPress shortcodes, a WikiLinks shortcode for linking your wiki pages together, and a TOC shortcode that allows you to include a special table of contents wiki page in other wiki pages. This guide is put together using the Yada Wiki plugin and provides instructions, examples, and more in-depth information about using the plugin.